Sunday, June 22, 2008

And in the beginning there was dirt and those old as dirt.

I find that most of the people my age don't have the same set of computer skills many of the younger generations have. I have always been fascinated by computers from the time that the first apple computer came out. My skills are somewhat limited but I have over twenty years of experience with that fascination. Now it is time to put some of it to work documenting many of the rambling thoughts that pass through my mind. I have been exposed recently to a number of blogs. Beginning with my second oldest son about a year ago and more recently other stepchildren, my sister and her kids along with other relatives. I may be the only one interested in what I write but it sounds like a therapeutic experience to me. It will give me an excuse to create some sort of diary as well as a way to communicate with numerous people all at once. Besides the whole process of setting it up and customizing it the way you want it to be appeals to me. So if it never seems to look the same twice then you will know that I am still trying to find the end result that best suits me or else I just love to fiddle.

No comments: